Each and every custom commission is completely unique and one-of-a-kind. Both the type and amount of leather required as well as the time and labor involved in individually sourcing, making the pattern, the muslins, personal fittings, final construction and other details, like handwork or hardware choices, all affect the price of a custom commissioned garment.
In order for us to provide the most reliable estimate range for a specific project, we require detailed info which is why a consultation is always recommended – we can provide only limited guidance over the phone and by email. For long distance consultation requiring swatches sent prior, our consultation fees and terms apply.
Our consultation fee for all new custom clients, is fully applied to your order when it is confirmed with a deposit, within 30 days.
In Person – Consultation Only: $75.00
In Person – Consultation, Measurements & Up to 2 sets Leather swatches based on your project needs: $150.00
This basic guideline is based on our standard Italian lamb fabrication, and our average style requests.
As of June 2017:
Pants start at $2500.
Dresses start at $2600.
Men’s Non-tailored Jackets start at $3500.
Men’s Tailored Jackets (blazers) start at $4200.
Shirts start at $1700.
***These prices are subject to change and this short list may not always be up to date ***
Basic adjustments on our Custom work, is included for 60 days after your project’s completion.
(Available alterations will depend on the item.)
- On fitted lambskin pants that often give with wear we include 1 taking-in, over first year.
- Other alterations or repairs are billed as$50-65ph. Plus cost of any additional materials or parts.
- Our hourly rate to alter work that is not ours is $85ph
- If you have a leather garment that is not ours & needs repair, we’ll usually request request photos first, so we may to let you know what we can do and what type of outcome you can expect.
- For those issues that we cannot address we will always try to refer you to another expert.
We require a 50% deposit to start with the balance paid on completion.